This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Hart
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are looking for an Electrical Manager for one of our clients in Buffalo NY. They are one of North America s leading multi-trade Industrial and Specialty Services contractors. They provide comprehensive multi-trade services that include Electrical, Mechanical and Civil on a single source basis. Apply today and Schedule a call!!
Why join us?
High base salary plus bonus
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Electrical Project Manager to join our dynamic team in the construction industry. As an Electrical Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing commercial and industrial electrical projects from start to finish. You will work closely with our clients, subcontractors, and team members to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
- Manage all aspects of electrical construction projects, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and execution.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and cost reports.
- Ensure that all project activities are in compliance with safety regulations and quality standards.
- Manage subcontractors and vendors, including negotiating contracts and resolving disputes.
- Communicate regularly with clients to provide project updates and address any concerns or issues.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor project progress and ensure that work is being done according to plans and specifications.
- Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Manage project change orders and ensure that they are properly documented and approved.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project team members, including mentoring and training.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial construction project management, with a focus on electrical projects.
- Strong knowledge of commercial construction estimating and project scheduling.
- Experience managing industrial electrical projects is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in project management software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and quality standards in the construction industry.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for electrical construction projects and a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we want to hear from you. Apply now to join our team as a Permanent Electrical Project Manager and take your career to the next level.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.