- Benchmark Senior Living
Benchmark Senior Living is proud to be opening our 66th community; Benchmark at Mount Pleasant! Our community will be located in beautiful Mount Pleasant.
Our community will offer 76 modern assisted living and 24 memory care apartments with various floor plans and spacious common areas with hospitality-rich amenities.
A personalized resident care and experience will be provided by associates who have been hired for heart and trained for skill. Benchmark is committed to pursuing excellence, evolving and exceeding expectations with quality education in safety, infection control, empathy and relationship-building. Throughout each day, we work to nurture residents' passions, connections and enhance their quality of life with personalized programs that keep them connected to who and what matters most in their life. Join our team and live the experience!
As an Executive Director of Operations, your role will be to focus on pre-opening activities to include networking, building relationships with referral sources, sales presentations, hiring staff, and overseeing the construction of the building. Post-opening: onsite sales support, conduct monthly family meetings, ensure lease up goals are met, and create a positive experience for residents, family and staff. You will also participate in the training and development of new employees -implementing initiatives that will allow the community to run more effectively and efficiently. This role reports to the Regional Director of Operations.
Salary range is $135,000 to $155,000
Additional responsibilities include:
- Reviewing financial reports to ensure financial goals are being met
- Analyzing revenue projections
- Making adjustments when revenue sources decrease
- Ensure compliance with state assisted living regulations
- Networking with outside referral sources such as Hospital and Rehab personnel
- Qualifying prospects financially through credit reports, bank statements, etc.
- Reviewing occupancy as it relates to staffing to ensure appropriate staffing levels
- Assisting in the hiring and recruitment processes
- Handling all resident and family concerns
As an Executive Director of Operations, you must be an individual who truly enjoys helping seniors live a better, more comfortable life. You must also be patient, understanding, and empathetic.
Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree; Degree in Healthcare Administration, Hospitality Management, or Business preferred
- 3-5 years of management or healthcare related experience and experience opening a new community
- Valid assisted license if required by state regulations
- Possessing budgeting and staffing experience
- Proficiency with Windows applications such as Excel and Outlook
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
As an Executive Director of Operations for Benchmark Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to improve the quality of life of the Senior Citizens living in your community. We offer ample advancement opportunities for top performers as well as excellent compensation and benefits.
Benefits available to the Executive Director of Operations include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, no wait period
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Cell phone discount
- 401(k) Retirement Planning
- Working Advantage
- Culture Compensation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounts on MetLife Auto and Home Insurance through payroll deduction
- Paid Membership fees for SitterCity