- Altice USA
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
AUSA News is looking for the right candidate to create graphics & animations for newscasts and other on-air segments for all AUSA News Services. The candidate will use programs including After Effects, VIZrt, and Photoshop to create modern, elegant, and intelligent news graphics for pre-production, post-production, and live newscasts. In collaboration with producers, writers, and other designers, the right candidate will create a variety of newscast graphics, including over-the-shoulder boxes, banners, monitors, maps, and full screen graphics for all newscasts. In addition, this candidate may be called on to create opens, promotional elements, weather graphics, graphics packages, and graphics for web and social media, while also maintaining the AUSA News brand on air.
- In collaboration with producers, independently creating specific graphics to support the newscast which may include: over-the-shoulder, monitors, banners and full screen use in newscasts.
- Create opening graphics, promotional elements, weather graphics and other visual needs across platforms
- Assist with set design and the creation of materials for marketing and sales.
- Operate, maintain and upgrade graphic equipment, software, computers and other equipment.
- Contribute to maintenance of overall station appearance standards.
- Attend planning meetings and organize graphics needed for upcoming assignments.
- Stay informed of current events.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in graphic arts for television preferred
- Must be able to provide a reel. Please include information on your resume!
- Must have knowledge of Photoshop
- Knowledge of VIZrt, After Effects, and Premiere is a plus
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional artistic ability, have a thorough knowledge of computer graphics equipment and techniques, and possess excellent spelling skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines is required
- A strong knowledge of local communities, issues and newsmakers is a plus
- Flexible schedule with ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
This position is identified as being performed in/or reporting to company operations in New York State. Salary ranges are supplied in compliance with New York State law. Pay is competitive and based on a number of job-related factors, including skills and experience. The starting pay rate/range at time of hire for this position in the posted location is$42,000.00-$69,000.00/year. The rate/Range provided herein is the anticipated pay at the time of hire, and does not reflect future job opportunity.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review ourFraud FAQfor further details.