- Direct TV
- New York,NY
The Business Operations Specialist is responsible for analyzing and managing day-to-day business operations to support overall business improvement. This role will support executive senior leaders in their day-to-day activities and act as a point of contact among executives, employees, and external clients. Additionally, this role will manage and monitor strategic initiatives and associated KPIs, along with strategic projects to drive objectives and business improvements forward.
Here s what you ll do:
- Execute on day-to-day business operations activities, including workforce analytics and reporting, establishing and maintaining KPI dashboards, and providing overall support for the business unit and direct support for senior leaders.
- Work with cross organizational teams to champion programs & projects. Assist with project and program management.
- Collaboration between internal stakeholders to evaluate business needs and to recommend, create, and implement solutions.
- Communicate to the appropriate stakeholders and supervisor as well as present to leadership as appropriate.
- Quality and Process Review.
Here s what you ll need to be successful:
- 1 2 years of work experience in advertising.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A balanced understanding of advertising and business management.
- Flexibility, and a demonstrated ability and willingness to think strategically and act tactically.
- Excellent analytical thinking abilities
- Very strong project management and organization skills.
- Passion to learn and willingness to work hard.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and under tight timelines.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Presentation.
This role requires 2 days/week in the New York City office.
A career with us comes with big rewards:
DIRECTV's compensation structure is designed to be market-competitive and fully supports efforts to attract and retain employees. It is the company's policy to offer pay that is competitive with other employers in the local market. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
The Base Salary range displayed below reflects the minimum and maximum target salary for the position and work location(s) listed in the job posting US Labor Market Zone(s). Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
DIRECTV WAGE ZONE
N4: $87,400 - $131,100
Please note that the salary ranges reflect base salary only and do not include bonus or benefits - when you consider all of these together, it represents a pretty impressive total compensation package.