- PMI (Project Management Institute)
- New York,NY
Video EditorUnited Kingdom * United States * VirtualReq #439Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in contributing to something that makes difference?
Find your purpose. Join PMI.
How will you make a difference to PMI?
The Video Editor will have a strong portfolio with a wide range of editing styles, be accountable for creation of innovative motion graphics and visual effects from scratch, as well as working within diverse animation, 3D and motion workflows.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Develop and produce motion graphics and video content for a variety of media including, but not limited to, digital campaigns, social media, and corporate videos.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics. Stay up to date on the latest graphic design techniques.
- Collaborate with creative teams and other stakeholders to understand project scope and objectives. Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic, and animation styles for the project.
- Encode, convert, and edit videos and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for version control, naming convention, and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
- 10+ years of professional experience in motion graphics and video editing.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Experience with 3D software such as Blender and 2D animation software like Adobe Animate is a plus.
What you can expect from us
We value and nurture an environment of inclusivity and diversity, and a culture of communication and collaboration. Your health, safety and well-being come first, and we believe that you should have time for your work, but you should also have time for you..
Join us and you'll get:
* an excellent total package, with compensation and benefits based upon your geographic location.
* skill development opportunities, to help you grow now and into the future.
* access to a global network, to enrich your professional experience.
* flexible options to help balance work time and your time
* award and bonus opportunities.
The salary offer will be based on several factors, including the candidate's demonstrated skills, qualifications and relevant experience.
Let's help make the world work better for everyone. Apply today!
Project Management Institute, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As a government contractor, Company Name is subject to Executive Order 11246, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 503), and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974 (VEVRAA), all as amended, which require government contractors to ensure nondiscrimination in employment and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified persons without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Pay TypeSalary
- Min Hiring Rate$45,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate$65,000.00
- United Kingdom
- United States